Monday, February 20, 2012

30DPC Day Twelve

Happy Monday! Today is Day Twelve of the 30 Day Photography Challenge.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with the inspiration Closet, unless I shocked and horrified everyone by just taking pictures of all our messy closets... So I will give you a mix of things I would like to put in my closet from my collections at polyvore.com.

Before we get to the fashion, I came up with a short list of things you may not want to find in your closet

rats
dead body
peeping tom
monsters
either parent/grandparent (why the hell would they be hiding in the closet?!?!)
someone else's pot growing in your closet
a dead animal
spiders
cockroaches
scorpions
snakes
ex boyfriend


Closet


Neon! Retro by Melissa Kurtz on polyvore.com
 Big Top Gypsy by Melissa Kurtz on polyvore.com


















Beachy Sunset by Melissa Kurtz on polyvore.com



No comments:

Post a Comment