Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabric- The Obsession

I go through spurts with obsessions.  My current obsession: Fabric.  I keep telling myself I am building a stash, but the reality is that I'm just buying it to buy it.  *sigh*  It's not like I have a very big stash, but I don't know what I'm going to do with what I have, so what am I doing?!?!  =) 



Here is one of the potholders I already made.  I'm having a heck of a time finding more of the Pashmina by Sentimental Studios for Moda fabric.  I purchased a few fat quarters months ago, and it seems that was just before they stopped carrying it in the local stores. 





I did buy some fabric with a purpose though.  I picked up watermelon rind, and watermelon inards fabrics to make potholders with.  My husband thought I was a dork.  I think I'm a genious!  (Well, maybe not a genious...)  lol   I will post pictures as soon as I have them made.  I'm also working on a breadwarmer that you can just throw the whole loaf pan in and take with you. 


While in the fabric shop, I was reminded of the upcoming Cabin Fever Shop Hop that is put on here in Michigan in February.  For more info, go here





I'm pretty excited about doing something with these ring bases too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment