Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Getting This Right.

I've tried this a few times before, and it never felt right to me.  I wasn't doing what I was being called to do. 

This blog is going to be about crafts, and my walk with God.  I'm not going to preach.  I'm going to share.  Sharing involves giving you my side of my story, and sharing scripture and what it means to me. 

There will be tutorials, there will be scripture, and there will be life experience. 

I've tried writing in different blogs on different topics, but they've always bled together.  Everything in my life bleeds together, that's what makes it life. 

I am not going to put my life into neat little category boxes.  It doesn't fit that way.  I've broken every box I've tried to fit myself into.  Literally, and figuratively. (I'm not petite, by any standards)

I sincerely hope you'll join me on this journey.  The heartache and triumph of others is the best teacher, because we can analyze it from the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment