Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Group Quilt

Hello!  Group quilt is going to be starting up here pretty soon.  Our theme will be blue and brown fabrics, and we'll each pick a square to make xtimes depending on the number of people participating.  I will need a head count by Monday January 9th at the latest. 


Also, who would be interested in a fat quarter club? (an affordable one!)  I am thinking of starting a fabric club, and the more people who join, the cheaper the fabric will be.  There will be polls every month to help decide what the next month's shipment will contain. I will accept paypal, check, or cash to locals.  If you are local, we could meet up with your fabric instead of me mailing it every month.  This will be a great way for all of us to build our stashes!

I'll do some research and come up with some prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment