Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday #3: Recipe Time!

Hello Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I decided it's a recipe day!  My husband picked up some pork chops from Meijer yesterday, so today I'm doing porkchops, carrots, and potatoes in the crockpot!


My recipes are not an exact science, so please excuse my portions and measurements.
(Polish Grandma, she was a pro at eyeballing measurements)

3 porkchops (the hub eats two, I usually eat one)

1/2 bag of baby carrots

8 golden baby potatoes, halved (we're potato people around here lol)

tablespoon teriyaki marinade

italian seasoning

curry seasoning (I like the yellowish orange variety, it's fairly mild)

2 bay leaves

1 cup water

dash of milk

salt and pepper to taste

I usually cook crockpot meals anywhere from 4-6 hours, starting on high and ending on low.  If you are going to set it and leave for work or go shopping, I suggest leaving it on low all day. 

I'll post a picture of it later, when it's done and my camera battery is done charging.  lol I really need a second battery...

No comments:

Post a Comment