Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Weekend

Woohoo!  It's almost Easter Weekend!  Today is my Friday of sorts, Asahi opts to not make the office staff work on Fridays, and I believe it isn't a full staff out in the shop either. 

I love Easter.  It used to just be the candy.  Then it was the candy, sunshine, and flowers.  Now, it is the sunshine, candy, flowers, and Jesus.  It is the reminder of how amazing our God is.  I try to remember to take time to thank Him for the sacrifice as often as possible.  To come to earth, live like a regular person, be persecuted, beaten, and tried and executed as the lowliest criminal, just to be the living sacrifice so we can be free!  No more animal sacrifices, no more human sacrifices, the ultimate price was paid!  Hallelujah! 

Luke 22-24 is a good place to read the accounts of Jesus dying and rising.  I'm a fan of the Amplified version of the Bible, but for a more fluid, story-like reading, try NIV or NLT.  http://www.youversion.com/bible/luke.22.amp

Tonight I'm going to a friend's crop night, and hopefully I'll have super cool layouts to share afterwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment