Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday Number Whatever

LOL I was too lazy to go back and see what number this was going to be, I appologize.  Today was my boss's birthday, and I feel awkward that no one had told me.  I am going to make him maple bacon cupcakes. =)  I'll let you know how they turn out and post pictures too!

Cupcakes
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened, cut into chunks
2 tablespoons vegetable shortening, at room temperature
2 cups pure maple syrup
3 egg yolks
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups milk
Frosting
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Bacon, cooked and and crumbled on top

Here is the original post: http://crumbsandcookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/maple-bacon-cupcakes.html
Sorry I didn't post the rest of the instructions, I'm in a hurry.  I'll come back later!


No comments:

Post a Comment